GREEN MOUNTAIN CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations apply to everyone utilizing the campground (i.e. annual and seasonal renters, day use renters, weekly renters, etc.) It is the responsibility of all guests to obtain, read and abide by these rules and regulations. In order to make your stay and the stay of other RV campers a pleasant experience, we ask that you observe the following rules and regulations of the RV park.
All renters should consult The Green Mountain Company Inc. (“GMC”) prior to making any decision or taking any action concerning any matter which may not be specifically covered by these rules and regulations.
General Rules and Regulations:
- Speed Limit is 10 km/h
- Quiet Hours: 11 PM to 7 AM
- ATV’s: No motorized bikes, scooters or quads shall be used for pleasure driving in the campground.
- Aesthetics: The aesthetic guidelines and quality control of the entire campground will be maintained and controlled by GMC. Campers must obtain approval from GMC prior to making any modifications to their sites: this includes any brushing, landscaping, etc. Absolutely no cutting of trees (dead or alive) or foliage of any kind is allowed without prior permission of the management. No nails shall be driven or damage to trees of any kind is permitted. You are responsible for any damage at replacement cost. Failure to conform is a violation of the rules and regulations.
- Clothes Lines: Permanent clothes lines are not permitted within the campground area. Exceptions for unobtrusive drying of clothes will be allowed.
- Commercial Use: No site may be used for any commercial endeavor or business purposes. The sale of goods or the soliciting of services is not permitted at the sites or common buildings within the campground.
- Conduct: Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving and speeding are not permitted.
- Encroachment: All RV sites must be kept neat and clean for the enjoyment of all occupants. Your camp may not be set up to encroach on any area other than your assigned site.
- Firearms: The use of firearms and/or other weapons are prohibited within the campground.
- Fires: Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted. Fires may not be left unattended. Campers must adhere to all posted fire bans.
- Garbage Removal: Campers are responsible for taking their trash/recyclables to designated disposal areas.
- All garbage and trash must be placed into plastic bags and tied tightly before disposing into dumpster. Fish entrails should be wrapped in newspaper before bagging and disposal.
- Owners of large articles such as old furniture, fridges, batteries, etc. are responsible for removal of these items to the community or regional landfill sites.
- To dispose of a large amount of prunings and other organic material, please contact the caretaker for disposal procedures.
- Liability: Use of the facilities and equipment will be at the guest and visitors own risk. GMC cannot be held responsible for accident, injuries, or loss of property due to fire, theft, accidents, or an act of God. You assume all of the risks associated with entering this park not limited to but including your persons, guests, your animals and your vehicles.
- Maintenance Requests: All requests for repairs, maintenance and security must be submitted to the campground attendant.
- Nuisance: Any guest, their children, their pets or their visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave the grounds.
- Parental Responsibilities: Parents/Guardians are responsible for the conduct of and damage caused by their children and must ensure that their children observe the campground rules and regulations. All small children shall be accompanied off their home site. No minor children are allowed to camp or stay on premises without parental supervision.
- Parking: Parking maximum of two (2) vehicles. There will be no storage of boats, utility trailers and no parking of trucks/camper or motorhomes on site during off season without permit and paid storage fees. No parking in empty sites. Note: This second vehicle cannot be used as living accommodation when parked on the site. No parking on the road.
- Pets: Acceptance at the discretion of GMC
- Pets are to be kept on a leash (maximum of 10 feet) at all times and cannot be tied to a vehicle or left unattended.
- Pets are prohibited in the restrooms.
- Pets shall not be allowed to encroach on other campers’ sites and shall not be left unattended. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- When walking your dog, please be prepared with plastic bag, etc. to clean up after your dog when “nature calls”. Note: You must clean up after your pet; failure to do so will result in eviction.
- Persons Per Site: No more than eight (8) persons may stay overnight on a site. GMC reserves the right to limit daytime guests. Guests are limited to six (6) per site.
- Private Rentals: Renters must have an approved rental agreement, prior to the guest occupying the RV site.
- Profanity: Use of vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- Property Damage: Any renter, guest or visitor who willfully or negligently defaces, damages or destroys property or equipment of the campground shall be liable for the full replacement value therefore.
- Restrooms: They are to be used for your personal hygiene only. No laundry or dish washing is allowed. Please limit your shower time and leave restrooms neat and clean.
- Risks: All facilities are used by renters, guests and visitors at their own risk.
- RV Site #: For fire, emergencies and security reasons, all sites must have a visual site number at all times.
- Security: All renters, guests and visitors are responsible for the security of their own sites. Anyone loitering on or near premises should be immediately reported to the caretaker.
- Signs: No signs, flags, placards, advertising or notices of any kind may be displayed.
- Tidiness: All sites must be kept neat and clean. Your site may not be set up to encroach on any area other than your assigned site. Failure to comply may result in clean up by GMC at renters expense.
- Trespassing: RV sites are rented and maintained by the renter. Trespassing is not permitted.
- Vehicles: Unlicensed motor vehicles/ATV’s are not to be operated within the campground. All vehicles owned and operated by GMC are exempt from this policy.
- Vehicle/Equipment Repairs: No vehicle and/or equipment repairs of any kind are authorized.
- Watering of Grass and washing of vehicles, RV’s and watercraft is strictly prohibited.
- Tree Planting: Permission is required by management.
- Generators. Generators may not be operated in the park.
- Bottles and cans. Bag bottles and cans separately and place beside the garbage barrels.
- Portable toilets & holding tanks. Portable toilets & holding tanks must be emptied at the dump station.
- Music. Music must be kept at a reasonable level at all times and turned off by 11:00 p.m.
- Alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages are Restricted To Your Site. Any drug activities will be reported to the R.C.M.P.
- Electric Heat: Electric heat may not be used on sites without electricity metres.
The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) who create a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the above listed rules. No refund of fees will be made in the event of such circumstance.